Welcome to Insight Property Inspection ServicesWHY CHOOSE INSIGHT...
"The inspector was not only nice, he was extremely thorough and spent extra time with us answering any questions. He started right on time with the inspection and went above and beyond what was required." ~ Julie Z. in EscondidoOUR EXPERIENCE
- With over 10,000 home inspections performed, all Insight Inspectors are NACHI certified, have experience in the building and remodeling trades and arrive with the best, top, and latest technology to inspect your home or investment property. We are not at the property to remodel the home. However, having building and remodeling experience gives an Insight Property Inspector advantages when inspecting your potential property to discover and thoroughly explain issues of the home or building. Why hire a property Inspector who has never worked on a house but simply taken a test? Insight Property Inspectors specialize in taking the time to educate the client about the home and photo-document potential defects in a beautiful report. In addition, the report includes professional illustrations, links to the internet, a photo gallery section and summary page...WHAT INSIGHT OFFERS...
STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT, ONLINE SCHEDULING & SAME DAY REPORTS
– Each Insight Inspector arrives to the property with state of the art inspecting equipment including Moisture Meters,
Thermal Image Technology, and Carbon Monoxide to give you the most complete inspection. Customers have the convenience of scheduling an appointment online and receiving immediate confirmation. No more waiting for inspectors to call you back! Insight Property Inspectors are available 7 days a week. Customers will receive their comprehensive detailed reports the same day.THE IMPORTANCE OF THERMAL IMAGING...
THERMAL IMAGING (Click Here for Thermal Picture Examples
) uses infrared technology to detect small differences in temperature or anomalies in materials. This is a very useful tool in detecting hidden leaks in homes that are not visible to the eye. Every material has a unique thermal signature and when moisture, heat, or cold are introduced into the structure, the thermal signature changes. As a non-invasive testing tool, it can quickly help discern where there are hidden leaks. A home inspector using Thermal Imaging Technology will find more hidden leaks than a home inspector NOT using this technology. Thermal Image technology is used at every Insight property inspection to scan for possible hidden leaks.WHY HIRE US FOR YOUR HOME INSPECTIONS?
- Thermal Imaging included on every inspection
- Comprehensive detailed reports that are easy to read
(This is NOT an illegible check list inspection!)
- We are available 7 days a week
- Fast Response Time
- Same day reports
- Experienced inspectors with over 10,000 successful inspections completed
- Easy scheduling through website
- Photo Gallery pages included to show pictures of rooms for reference
- Summary pages included
- Pool and Spa inspections available
- Contact us at Call 858-248-7944
We encourage you to ask as many questions as possible to address all of your concerns. Whether you are buying your first home, selling your present one or need to know the condition of a property, Insight Inspections is glad to help you. Get a quality home inspection from a company you can trust.
Insight Home Inspection uses state-of-the-art equipment to give you the most thorough inspections with:
- Thermal Imaging
- CO Test (Carbon Monoxide)
- Moisture Meters
We cover all areas in San Diego County including: San Diego, Alpine, Carlsbad, Coronado, Chula Vista, Escondido, Del Mar, Encinitas, El Cajon, Mission Valley, Pacific Beach, Rancho Bernardo, Poway, La Jolla, Lakeside, Julian, La Mesa, Santee, San Carlos, San Marcos, Ramona, Rancho Santa Fe, Solana Beach, Eastlake, Mira Mesa, Temecula, San Diego Home Inspector of San Diego County.
Click Here to Easily Schedule Your Appointment Online